Frequently Asked Questions
some of the how's and why's
- Is Okta working?
- What is Okta?
- Why are we changing?
- What will this change affect?
- Will my primary login ID or password change?
- Do I have to use Multi-Factor Authentication (also known as 2-Step Verification or MFA)?
- Can’t I just use one of the Multi-Factor Authentication codes I already have?
- Will I still need the Multi-Factor Authentication codes that I previously setup for Google and our staff site?
- What Multi-Factor Authentication methods/apps do you recommend?
- Can I set up Okta’s Multi-Factor Authentication now, or do I have to wait for something special?
- Setup Multi-Factor Authentication in Okta with Authy
- How do I change my password?